Apple has rolled out a new software update for iphones with version 13.1.3. This update majorly includes bug fixes and performance improvement updates.
Here are the list of things they have fixed in this update
- Addresses an issue that could prevent a device from ringing or vibrating for an incoming call
- Fixes an issue that may prevent opening a meeting invite in Mail
- Resolves an issue where data in the Health app may not display correctly after daylight savings time adjusts
- Fixes an issue where Voice Memos recordings may not download after restoring from iCloud Backup
- Addresses an issue where apps might fail to download when restoring from iCloud Backup
- Fixes an issue that can prevent Apple Watch from pairing successfully
- Resolves an issue where notifications may not be received on Apple Watch
- Fixes an issue where Bluetooth may disconnect on certain vehicles
- Improves connection reliability of Bluetooth hearing aids and headsets
- Addresses launch performance for apps that use Game Center
As per the pie chart shared by Apple, the latest version of iOS has reached 50% of all existing iPhones. where 41% still uses iOS 12.
In case of iPadOS, only 33% of the users adopted it and a large chunk of users around 51% stills uses iOS 12.