Winters are about to start. You are going to face skin drying issues. Lets see how can we keep our skin moisturized.
- You would like to take bath with hot water in winters. But it would suggested that to use warm water. After bath, use moisturizer for your skin.
- Use glycerin, petroleum jelly products to keep your limbs moisturized. Try to clean dead cells once a week.
- Use sunscreen lotion even there’s no light. It protects you in various ways. Use sun glasses when you go outside.
- To avoid skin dryness, use olive oil and rub it on your limbs. take bath after 15 minutes. It makes your skin smooth.
- Keep you hydrated even though you are not thirsty. Try to take juices, soops as they keep you hydrated.